Re: Question no. 3

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Chris Nedin wrote:

> one Tyrannosaurus, but only one species of Tyrannosaurus rex. The genus
> name is always capitilised, whilst the species name is always in lower case
> :- Tyrannosaurus rex.

Another thing to add the genus and species name should be italicized or
underlined for the correct referal ofa species eg. _Tyrannosaurus rex_ also
alot of times the person who describes the species, last name follows the
species name along with the date. I can't remember any examples off the
top of my head because I just finished a Bio-Exam, after being up all
night studying. OK, I'll shut up now. ;)

By the way, who all's going to the PJ Symposium at the DMNH?

Aaron Feuk
Preparator,Dept. of Earth Sciences\Geology
Pacific Lutheran University
Tacoma,Wa, 98447