Sauropod Reference

While browsing our library this morning I happened upon a large detailed
pare on the phylogeny and biogeography of sauropods in the latest issue
of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Since no-one
has mentioned this work I thought I would give the reference to the list.
I havent had a chance to fully digest it yet as it is exam time and utterly
impossible to get within ten metres of a photocopier, consequently I
couldn't make a copy to read at my leisure. It does employ  some
characters I had noticed from drawings and fossils that I haven't seen
mentioned in the literature before (it's great to feel that your
observations are worthwhile). However the phylogeny was not as I would
have expected, supporting the traditional camarasaur-brachiosaur and
titanosaur-diplodicid split (with the Euhelopodids as an outgroup).
Opisthocoelocaudia is the sister group of Titanosauridae (a position I
have come to accept after re-examining the literature over the last month).
The reference is:
Upchurch, P. 1995. The evolutionary history of sauropod dinosaurs. Phil.
Trans. R. Soc. Lond. (B) 349, 365-390.

Cheers,
Adam Yates