Re: Heh heh heh -- Do NOT read this!

I myself think that dinosaurs, particularly mean, nasty vicious ones,
should be named for something reminiscent of the circumstances and
utterances when some time traveler first found a live one; thus,
_Eeekasaurus_munch_.  After all, the common names, and perhaps even
some of the Linnean ones, of many extant animals that live in remote
corners of the world are transliterations of native words or expressions
that mean "Hey, look at that!".  Hmn, _Goshasaurus_boyoboyii_.  Naw,
we'd better just stick with Snaggle-toothed Gronker.

                                                --  Jay Freeman