Heh heh heh -- Do NOT read this!

Hi there everybody:

For all of those who get angry at G.O. sometimes, here is a very bad joke.

G.O.'s AOL screen name is Dinogeorge.  In Latin/Greek this should translate
to "Terrible George."  And yes, G.O. IS terrible.  ;)

If G.O. were a dinosaur, we could call him _Deinogeorgus olshevskyi_.  That
is such a terrifying name!!  Heh heh.

And if I were a dinosaur, you could call me _Racheloraptor clarki_.  (Be
afraid!  The raptor is on the loose!)

Of course, _Deinogeorgus olshevskyi_ is the more efficient species.  Coexists
in the Eastern United States with _Racheloraptor clarki_ and dozens of other
species.  _D. olshevskyi_ has already taken the cybernetic ecosystem by
storm, and is destined to
chase out of its reign and/or put into extinction dozens of evolving species.
 This includes _Racheloraptor clarki_.

Didn't I warn you?

;)

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)

P.S.  I'm sure I could have worded that better.