Re: dino web sites & than

RH>From: Robert Hill <rhill@amnh.org>
RH>Subject: Re: dino web sites & thanks

RH>Robert T. Hill          /^\__/^\_________/^\--------/^\_________/^\__/^\
RH>rhill@amnh.org         | = || = |= = = =| = | ==== | = |= = = =| = || = |
RH>Dinosaur Explainer with the|| = |= = = =| = |______| = |= = = =| = || = |
RH>American Museum of Natural History = = =| =/  AMNH  \= |= = = =| = || = |
RH>New York, New York, USA| = || = |= = = =|/  New York \ |= = = =| = || = |

Robert, I don't know if you are the person my message refers to, but
I want to publicly thank the Dino Explainer on duty on the late
afternoon of Sunday, Sept. 24 for providing me with the best hour I have
spent in many a year.  The gentleman (you maybe?) responded to questions
from at least 25 people in that time, rookies and techies alike, in ways
that I as an instructor would love to be able to emulate.  And the
displays are incredible as well!  When I'm unfortunate enough to be
stuck in NY again over some weekend, I'll be back.

 * OLX 2.1 TD * Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with a huge vocabulary.

---
 ~ CDMG Net * MLPnet BBS * Port Orchard, Washington * 360-876-1650