RE: KENNER CARNOTAUR!

     Sounds like my boy will be getting another lesson in paleontology,
 shortly. I'll try to make the corrections as needed. He probably won't
care, being  two years old. I am so glad he has those neat toys to play
with.
     BTW, I am in the process of building a resin Carnotaurus kit. I should
have it on the dinoart home page, soon. It's  about 1/20th scale. I'll let
everyone know when I update. For the time being, be sure to see the art of
Tony McVey and Rick Spears. There are also a couple of new links to
interesting dinoart sources.

Enjoy,

John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Phone:  1.317.274.5255