KENNER CARNOTAUR!

In view of the conversion from book/film characters to toy-form for the JP
characters, we had mutterings here whether Kenner would go and make further
characters from 'Lost World'. They have: the _Carnotaurus_ is black and red, and
moderately accurate but for its hefty, large-clawed, 'normal' arms. It doesn't
change colour. There's also a _Quetzalcoatlus_ (vague resemblance, I think it
has teeth), _Gallimimus_ and _Baryonx_ (the latter two do electronic 'screams').
Ah yes, and another _Tyrannnosaurus_. So have fun and play with these wonderful,
educational facets of pop-culture kids!

"There were little people out there"

DARREN NAISH