Re: A Clutter of Duckbills

Stanley Friesen writes:

>What do the readers here think?  Should I go ahead an lump them in
>my dinosaur list?  Right now I am being conservative on this, but
>I am not entirely comfortable with these as separate genera.

Me neither!!  :)  Go ahead with the lumping, despite what ol' G.O. says!  I
look forward to seeing your "complete dinosaur list" -- I am very anxious to
see it.

One point.  You mentioned that you lumped Gryposaurus and Kritosaurus into
Hadrosaurus.  Is the type material of Hadrosaurus good enough to proceed with
this?

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)