Re: VOLUMES TO INCLUDE IN A DINO LIBRARY ?

>And here are a few I think I need:
>
>1. THE DINOSAURIA (Dodson, Weishampel, Osmolska)
>2.  ARCHOSAURIAN ARTICULATIONS 2 (Olshevsky)
>3. THE ILLUSTRATED ENCYCLOPEDIA OF DINOSAURS (Norman)
>4. THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM BOOK OF DINOSAURS (Gardom, Milner)
>5. DIGGING DINOSAURS (Horner)
>6. DINOSAURS PAST AND PRESENT (Czerkas, Olson)
>7. DINOSAURS REDISCOVERED (Lessem)=20
>8. THE ULTIMATE DINOSAUR (Silverburg, Priess) (lots of illos)
>9. MAIA: A DINOSAUR GROWS UP (Horner)
>10. AN ODYSSEY IN TIME : THE DINOSAURS OF NORTH AMERICA (Russell)
>11. A VANISHING WORLD : THE DINOSAURS OF WESTERN CANADA (Russell)
>12.  DINOSAURS, SPITFIRES, AND SEA DRAGONS (McGovern)
>13.  LIVING WITH DINOSAURS (Henderson/Lauber)

If you are interested in evolutionary theory, I definately recommend=
 Darwin's ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES.  For more current information, obtaining=
 any of the books that contain essays by Steven Jay Gould would also be=
 useful.  I would strongly suggest these additions, because then when you=
 read a dinosaur book, you will be able to put the information in an=
 evolutionary context (cladism? Arrgh!).

Hope it helps,

Rob

***
Would a Night Mare be considered a galloping pun?