Futre Creationists

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995 19:05:46 -0400 Mike said,

>I was out fossil hunting on the River Severn the other day, not having a lot
>of success, when i decided to look over some old, dumped and half buried
>concrete barges.
ON TOP of one of these barges was a layer of solidified mud & gravel with
some beautifully preserved Jurassic (Sinemurian) Ammonite & belemnite
fauna, the ammonites in gold coloured pyrite. I suddenly occurred to me
that well layered Jurassic strata on top of reinforced concrete would
provide an interesting puzzle for geologists of the future:)

P.S. do any of you dinosaur types know of a good fossil hunting list to
subscribe to.
Mike.

I'll de-lurk just to say that you also have future creationists saying that
it shows that man lived during the Jurassic, had already developed concrete
and that evolution is a fraud. Yes, I still have my thing for creationists.
Sorry I'll go away now. :-)

Shaun

Shaun Cronin                 "How can something seem so plausible at the time
shaun@wavenet.com             but so idiotic in retrospect?" - Calvin