Re: VOLUMES TO INCLUDE IN A DINO LIBRARY ?

How about  "Dinosaurs: a Global View by Czerkas and Czerkas? Really nice
book if you can find it. Dinosaur Systematics by Carpenter and Currie is
excellent
Other neat stuff:
     Dinosaur Tracks and Traces edited by Lockley
     Dinosaur Eggs and Babies Edited by Horner (I don't have this. I'm
waiting for the paperback     version. I'm sooo cheap!)
     The Beginning of the age of Dinosaurs edited by Padien
These references are very technical but judging by your previous submissions
to the list, I think you'll have little problem with them.

John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Phone:  1.317.274.5255