VOLUMES TO INCLUDE IN A DINO LIBRARY ?

Hi again...

I was simply wondering -- what do you'all think are good volumes to include
in a dinosaur library?  My collection right now is meager, full of LAME
books, and G.O. suggested to me that I begin gathering up books for a
personal library RIGHT NOW.  Do any of your recommend anything, from
technical volumes, to popular books, to kid's books with neat illos?  Here is
what I already have:

1. THE DINOSAUR HERESIES (Bakker)
2.  THE COMPLETE T. REX (Horner and Lessem)
3.  DISCOVERING DINOSAURS AT THE AMNH (Norell, Dingus. etc.)
4. THE AMNH'S BOOK OF DINOSAURS AND OTHER ANCIENT CREATURES (Wallace)
5. FAMILIAR DINOSAURS (Wallace)
6. THE NEWS ABOUT DINOSAURS (kiddie-book by Lauber)
7. THE DINOSAUR SOCIETY DINOSAUR ENCYCLOPEDIA (Lessem and Glut)
8. PREHISTORIC LIFE: THE RISE OF THE VERTEBRATES (Norman)
9. DINOSAUR! (Norman)
10.  RIDDLE OF THE DINOSAUR (forget the guy's name!)

And here are a few I think I need:

1. THE DINOSAURIA (Dodson, Weishampel, Osmolska)
2.  ARCHOSAURIAN ARTICULATIONS 2 (Olshevsky)
3. THE ILLUSTRATED ENCYCLOPEDIA OF DINOSAURS (Norman)
4. THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM BOOK OF DINOSAURS (Gardom, Milner)
5. DIGGING DINOSAURS (Horner)
6. DINOSAURS PAST AND PRESENT (Czerkas, Olson)
7. DINOSAURS REDISCOVERED (Lessem)
8. THE ULTIMATE DINOSAUR (Silverburg, Priess) (lots of illos)
9. MAIA: A DINOSAUR GROWS UP (Horner)
10. AN ODYSSEY IN TIME : THE DINOSAURS OF NORTH AMERICA (Russell)
11. A VANISHING WORLD : THE DINOSAURS OF WESTERN CANADA (Russell)
12.  DINOSAURS, SPITFIRES, AND SEA DRAGONS (McGovern)
13.  LIVING WITH DINOSAURS (Henderson/Lauber)

The list could go on.  Any suggestions on what is best to get would be
excellumundo.

Thanks a bunch!

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)