Ralph and Jerry are fine! (was Re: Naming new dinos)

Michael Sternberg <mstern@baker.cnw.com> asks of my previous message:

>> It's ironic that you ask that now...  Many of you will be saddened
>> to learn that we've recently lost Ralph Chapman and Jerry Harris.
>
> In what sorta way have we *lost* them...like from the list or from
> everything?

I'm sorry about the ambiguity.  Jerry and Ralph are both alive and
well; they've just unsubscribed from the list.  While a moment of
silence may have been warranted yesterday, I didn't mean to shut you
all up with that message!  Also, some of you may have noticed that I
stupidly forgot to change the subject line as I'd recently asked
everyone else to do when the content of a message no longer reflects
its subject.  I'm sorry about that too.

Now carry on!!