Canadian fossil replicas

   I'm looking for a specific Canadian company that makes fossil replicas.

   One of their products is a T. rex or Triceratops or Parasaurolophus skull
embeded in "matrix" that the buyer must remove.  The product includes the
tools and information necessary to excavate and determine the species of the
skull.

   If you know the name and e-mail address of the company that makes this
product, I'd really appreciate your passing it on to me.

** 10/12/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **