Coffee cups

   For those who have been asking about those 3-D relief dinosaur coffee
cups, I was given the name of the manufacturer and a catalog is on the way.
Stay tuned.

** 10/12/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **