Coffee Cups

On Sun, 15 Oct 1995, Richard Hengst <rhengst@163.245.1.5> wrote:

>I know this is only marginal and frivolous, but... I just broke my coffee cup
>and need to replace it.  It is a dark green cup with a sauropod molded on the
>side.  The handle is the sauropod neck and it sat (past tense) at an odd
>angle.
>Yes it was cool and I have never seen anything quite like it.  Help me out.  I
>need to order a couple more for the late nights I work here.
>
>Rich

Have not seen the "model" you describe.  However, at Robert Bakker's talk
on _Raptor Red_ they were drawing tickets for similar mugs:  white with
green raptors in bas relief on the side (I think the heads made the
handle), all saying "Raptor Red" in big red letters.  Perhaps his publisher
could help you on a supplier...