Re: Coffee cups

>I know this is only marginal and frivolous, but... I just broke my coffee cup
>and need to replace it.  It is a dark green cup with a sauropod molded on the
>side.  The handle is the sauropod neck and it sat (past tense) at an odd
angle.
>Yes it was cool and I have never seen anything quite like it.  Help me out.  I
>need to order a couple more for the late nights I work here.

    I am desperately searching for just such a type(s) of coffee cup(s) to
carry in my store.  So far I have struck out.  If you find out the company
that makes such beasties, please let me know.

    BTW, your old cup should have a manufacturer's name on it somewhere.  If
you still have it, take a look.  If you do indeed find a name let me have it
and you may be able to buy a replacement from me.

** 10/12/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **