Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology

Hello there,

I am wondering if there was any way I could get the JVP.  It must be one of
the best serial publications on the subject, yes?  Are there any other
serials RE: dinosaurs that are highly recommended, and used by professionals
as vital sources, please inform me about them.

Also, does anyone suggest that I subscribe to THE DINOSAUR REPORT, published
by the Dinosaur Society?  Is this a good newsletter for dino buffs, that is
informative and accurate?

Thanks in advance.

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)