Are questions allowed?

To all members on the list:

I am the youngest person on this list, 13 years old, and I find this list as
a great educational opportunity for me.  I like dinosaurs and I like learning
anything I can about them.  But I am not familiar with many of the terms and
such mentioned in the postings, and I get very confused and lost as I go
through the digests.  Would anyone mind if I ask what a term or passage
means?  And if I do ask, would anyone mind helping me out?  I would be much
better at participating if I knew what was being discussed.

Thank you!  I'm sorry about my ignorance, but I will be less ignorant if I
learn about what I am ignorant of.

Raptor RKC (Rachel Clark)