Canadian Fossil Replica Company

   I was recently contacted by a company in Canada that makes fossil replicas.
 Unfortunately I have misplaced the slip of paper on which I wrote the
company's name.  If you, the reader, are said company, please drop me a line.

** 10/12/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month. Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **