Temp in Cretaceous

Our dinosaur paper is Brouwers, Clemens, Spicer, Ager, Carter and Sliter,
1987, Dinosaurs on the North Slope, Alaska: High Latitude, Latest Cretaceous
Environments, Science, v. 237, p. 1608-1610.

Also, look for a paper by Clemens and Nelms in Geology, last year I think,
for the final tabulation of the dino fauna.

For more on the plants, look for Spicer and Parrish, who have a number of
papers documenting trends in plant megafossils and high latitude climate,
from 1988-1993.