Re: Temp in Cretaceous

Howdy,

I have to ask, where was Alaska at the time? I mean in the continental
positioning scheme during the Cretaceous. Was it farther south, north, east,
or west of the present position? Also, the surrounding ocean temps played a
role, didn't it? Global weather patterns surely were very different. Were
there not many more shallow seas, globally? What about Antarctic dino's? Was
it in the same place, vastly warmer, and so on?

Hmmm, too many questions, again!

Roger A. Stephenson
lightwaves@aol.com