Garden Park Dino Depot

My friends at Garden Park in Canon City, Colorado have asked me to
forward the following correction to a post that appeared here earlier:

Garden Park *tours* cease in September and resume in May because of the
unreliable weather. However, the Garden Park Mini-Depot remains open. The
Mini-Depot has reduced hours from September through May, being open
Wednesday through Sunday, closed Monday and Tuesday. After May the
Mini-Depot returns to its full schedule, open seven days a week.

I hope you find this information useful.

 Douglas E. Goudie                  To know all things is not permitted.
 ac941@leo.nmc.edu                               -- Horace (65 - 8 B.C.)