How to properly restore _Parasaurolophus_ ?

As an art project for school, I will be re-doing a horribly faulted
Parasaurolophus drawing I did this summer.  The project requires research or
help from other people.  And it is due very soon -- this month, actually.

According to the latest discoveries, what are the best guesses and deductions
as to how Parasaurolophus actually looked, moved, and acted?  The skin?  The
muscles?  The posture?  And the appearance of the young and different sexes?
 Any help and pointers to refs (that a 13-year-old would be able to easily
access) would be quite helpful.  And any of those that help me are free to
see my revised drawing -- criticism is invaluable to me at this point.

I am also, like many of you, eagerly waiting the results of D. Maxwell's
analysis of the new _Deinonychus_ material.  Does anyone know what this new
material reveals about Dienicks, other than their complete distinction from
Velociraptor?

Thanks to all who help.

Rachel Clark (Raptorrkc@aol.com)