Re: Baja-ing Dinosaurs

The typical dune buggy is designed similar to this (suspension only {front v=
iew}):

                             =20
                               !          !=20
                              !!          !!                                =
                    =20
                     [-----------------------------]
                                                 =20

If you will excuse the poor rendition, you will note that it is built low to=
 the ground, with the wheels placed far from the chassis.  This spreads out=
 the weight of the vehicle over a wide area, allowing it to navigate even=
 the steepest dunes.  The point I have been trying to make, is that=
 ceratopians are designed in a similar manner.  Therefore, I am suggesting=
 that the reason that these forms are so similar, is due to similar=
 environments and selective pressures.

Hope it helps!

Rob

***