[no subject]

Dear People.

Hello, my name is Ian Sadler and I am a final year degree student at Nene
College Northampton in England majoring in Earth Science; my additional
subject for this year is fossils and evolution.  I was referred to the group
by Betty Cunningham so thanks Betty if you read this.

My particular interest is meteorology.  I am presenting a seminar on
climate/amino acids and early life forms; I also intend to look at insect
evolution, shark evolution and, one of my main fascinations - the
relationship between dinosaurs and modern day birds (I fly paragliders). For
the latter subject I am presenting an extended essay and leading a seminar
group.

I have access to 2 good libraries and have started to accumulate a great
deal of information on birds/dinosaurs, sharks but am finding early
climate/amino acids and information relating to insects harder to come by.
I realise that these subjects are a bit away from the centre of the group
discussions, but if anyone can point me in the direction of any reference
sources I would greatly appreciate it.

Lastly, my own speciality is meteorology (more modern day) so if I can help
anyone with that I will.  I also studied psychology for three years (degree
level) so if there are any fellow students out there I can help then once
again I'll do my best.

My fax number is        0044 1604 705679        if anyone cares to use for
sending information.

Yours sincerely

Ian Sadler
England.