Planet of Life

I was watching the episode of Planet of Life in which Cambrian Burgess Shale
creatures are animated and life evolves onto land.  This was well done for the
general public and I hope more of this quality hits the air.  The previews hint
that next Monday (8:00 Central) and Late Tues (12:00 or 1:00 AM) that Dinos are
the topic.  I have seen the NHK film crews in action and they are very thorough
and make every attempt at accuracy.  I am curious to know if this upcoming
episode includes NHK's footage from the TV special that aired in Japan earlier
this year that discussed Mamenchisaurus.  Does anyone know about the
particulars?

rich

Rich Hengst                        |  Indiana.  Where grammar is open and bars
Biological Sciences                |  are not.
Purdue University/North Central    |
Westville, IN  46391               |
(219)  785-5251  Office            |
(219)  785-5355  (Fax)             |