Dinosaur Egg & Embryo Project

I have recently read a short booklet from an exhibition of Dinosaur Eggs
which are being prepared by a English fossil Preparator here in Leicester
England.

There are some spectacular pictures of embryonic Dinosaurs in quite
remarkable states of preservation. I have never read any reference to this
research. Does anybody have any information on this project which I
beleieve might be spoinsored by Cambridge University?

E Mail Address:     garry@gplatt.demon.co.uk.