Re: dinosaur sexes

>  BTW, what do we call a bunch of young ones?  Probably a litter,
>but who knows.

   Considering the damage a bunch of dinosaurian young-uns could
theoretically do to their "neighborhood," perhaps a "riot" would be a better
term.

** 10/2/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **