Re: Dinosaurian mating

>Speaking of porcupines, does anyone have the slightest on how they mate?

   Very carefully.  As I recall the female moves her tail out of the way and
the male does his best not to get stuck while he's ... uh ... sticking her.
I don't recall if there's actual mounting or not.

** 10/2/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **