Re: Sue and You

     If yuoe people are reallly serious about this Sue fund, you should
decide IMMEDIATELY who is going to get her if you are successful.  What I
mean is, some people are going to be gung-ho for the Black Hills Institute
getting her back.  I expect others won't want the Black Hills Instuitute to
get near her.  Out of those who don't want Sue to go back to Pete Larson,
everyone will have thier own ideas about which institution should get her.
I smell another major legal mess if Sue is bought collectively by a zillion
different people, and they all have such drastically different ideas
where she should go.  Who is going to have legal custody of her
immediately after she is purchased?

LN Jeff