endo-ecto papers

     I'm cuurently doing a paper for my Zoology class about the issues
involved in the debate over dinosaur metabolism.  Most of the ones I've
got so far are from breezing through the bibliographies of various
dinosaur bookd, the most recent of which is DINOSAURIA.  I need some more
recent stuff.
     I would appereciate any references to paper relating in some way to
dinosaur endothermy/ectothermy published after 1988 or so.

LN Jeff