DINO ORGANS AGAIN.. SIGH

>       There was another long exchange a few weeks ago about dinosaur sex
> that focused on dinosaur intromittant organs and exactly what they were
> called.  Someone said that "hemipene" probably wasn't a correct term, any
> more than "penis" would be, although why or what it should be called I
> don't recall.
>
> LN Jeff

Yeah. I've since read a couple of things that refer to the penis as a primitive
structure RETAINED by turtles, crocodiles and mammals. Hemipenes are the novel,
mimic structure, and the organ probably present in the dinosaurs would be a
true penis. We must be able to get hold of _someone_ that can clear this up...
(.. .bad choice of words perhaps..).

"How Spielbergian!"

DARREN NAISH
dwn194@soton.ac.uk