Re: At least it's not Hotcrossbunodon

>Okay, I give up. Which is the "disclaimer paragraph"??

   My vote goes for one or both of the following:

The kollikodon lived in the age of dinosaurs, when mammals
were rarley larger than mice. This find seems to have been
the size of an otter.

Tracing the ancestory of montremes, or egg-laying mammals, is
difficult because those which have survived are starkly
different to their ancestors.

** 10/2/95. "Stegosaurus" is the Dinosaur-of-the-Month.  Our home page is at **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/ with price lists and dinosaur essays.    **