leaving company, enjoyed list

Hello all -

I have been lurking on the dino list for a couple of years now and have
enjoyed it very very much.

I'm a unix sysadmin, and this list has been one of the reasons I'm still
slightly on the sane side of the line. ;]

However, I got a new job with another company and will be signing off the
list until I know my new email address.

What I wanted to say was thank you very much for the information and the
'entertainment`.

See you all in the future.

- Bec Howery
  '...it's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips...'
  '...free at last, free at last...'
  '...17years, 4months and 5 days down the tubes...'