Rejection Letter

          I've gotta remeber to use this next time!

          Baxter Conners
          Vice President
          Company 203
          203 Wall St.
          New York, NY  10015

          Dear Mr. Conners,

          Thank you for your letter of February 17th.  After careful
          consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to
          accept your refusal to offer me employment with your bank.

          This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an
          unusually large number of rejection letters.  With such a
          varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible
          for me to accept all refusals.

          Despite Company 203's outstanding qualifications and
          previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that
          your rejection does not meet my needs at this time.
          Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm
          immediately following graduation.  I look forward to seeing
          you then.

          Sincerely,

          XXXXXXXX