Re: "Planet of Life" (comments)

Dave Hardenbrook <DAVEH47@delphi.com> wrote:

[deleted]

>  And the computer graphics blew me away!!!

Just wait till next time. Especially _Anomalocaris_ and _Opabinia_ (but the
Ediacaran graphics suck). I wonder if they kept the part in with the
presenter and _Opabinia_, where _Opabinia_  . . . . but that would be
spoiling the surprise! However, by the end you will be wanting to buy half
a dozen _Opabinia_s for the fish tank and ditching the fish!

Chris

it was all downhill from there.