"Planet of Life" (comments)

Well, I watched the first Episode of _Planet of Life_ last night, and
never since Carl Sagan's _Cosmos_ has a T.V. science show so riveted
me to the set!  I never knew so much before about the origin of life,
especially the arisal of the Eukaryotes resulting from a "peace
agreement" :) between rival bacteria forms ( were you taking notes,
United Nations? :) )!  And the computer graphics blew me away!!!
I think it's going to make me take up my long-neglected project for
a 3D object library of Prehistoric Animals...

Does anyone know if this series will be weekly (my blasted cable guide
doesn't say!)?

                        -- Dave