G'bye 'till Friday

Well, everyone, I have to go and be a camp counseler untill Friday.  I want
you all to behave yourselves and don't do anything rash like calling
segnosaurs derived theropods (or therizinosauroideans for that matter).  I'll
see y'all later.... maybe one day, I'll actually get to see some of you guys
for real.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

~Note to Micky:  I am NOT un-subscribing now.  Please don't un-subscribe me.
 I would consider that a rash thing to do.