Re: Michael Benton a Creationist?

Chris Nedin wrote:

> It ain't so.  The Benton refered to is an Australian medical
> researcher with a less than adequate grasp of modern evolutionary
> theories. *NOT* Dr. MJ Benton of Bristol University.

Shame on you, Chris!  I hoped to let this go because I really don't
think discussions about creationism belong on this list, but with all
this misinformation flying around...  All of the Benton confusion
could have been avoided but for the fact that the person who brought
this up misspelled the guy's name.  Denton is the name of the
creationist!

P.S.  This just goes to show... how can Nedin be trusted?