Bye for a bit

A-ah, our first casualty due to the new subscribers-only posting
setup.  Glad we had a test.  Kata McCarville tried to send us a
goodbye message, but sent it after unsubscribing.  I'm forwarding it
to the list since it seems innocuous enough ;-)   -- MR

Kata wrote:

  Dinophiles,

  I'm going to the land of no computers for a bit, so I must unsubscribe for a
  while--will someone with unlimited disk space and a kind heart volunteer to
  save me any "bird stuff" that appears in my absence? Let me know offline
  (kmccarvi@mines.edu) if you are wildly waving your hand right now!

  Kata McCarville