Re: Blood flow in Sauropods

>        Jim Farlow has also written to correct me on this, so let the
>record show that I was wrong on this one!  8-)  Ah, c'est les
>pantouffles...
>
>        Actually, it just now occurred to me:  don't male elephants have to
>rear to copulate with the females?  I always wondered how sauropods
>mated...but that darned tail still gets in the way!

   <sigh>  This had to be said eventually.

   Maybe we've discovered the true use of those long necks.

   <ducking and running>

** The DinoStore TO START OPS IN SEPT ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** Check out my homepage for details  ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
**                                    ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   ** last dip in Possum Lake             **