more administrivia

My apologies to those *not* receiving the dinosaur list as a digest.  If you
fit that category, you can delete this message now.

Those of you that are receiving the digest form: because of a couple
of complaints, I've reduced the amount of mail that the list has to
receive before a new digest is distributed.  You will probably start
receiving the digests about twice as often as you have in the past,
but the individual digests will be smaller (this is the first time
I've mucked with this btw).  I can't change the digest size on a user
by user basis, but if enough of you don't like the smaller digests (or
would like them even smaller) then I'll change it again.  Let me know.