Subj:    Re: CHECK IT OUT!
Date:    95-09-07 08:46:12 EDT
>From:    TOSEMail1
To:      DragonFyr

Dear Member:

Thank you for notifying us of the receipt of chain letters on our system. The
transfer of this material certainly violates the Terms of Service.

Please forward chain letters that you may receive to us using the forward
icon on your e-mail window, and we will make sure that proper corrective
action is taken.

Our options include both written warnings and termination.

Regards
Robert
Terms of Service Staff
America Online, Inc.