Re: Field Museum redux

I teach my kids a healthy respect for the gorund rules of science--what
distinguishes a scientific from a nonscientific argument. Then, I teach
evolution as a conclusion--after studying variation, fossils, genetics,
adaptation, etc. rather than as a stand-alone theory.  Finally, I reassure
skeptical parents that their kids do not have to agree with evolution--but
they do have to study it.

By now the creationist families think i am doing them a big favor because
their kids are learning, and are also free to disagree--but based on science,
rather than ignorance.

Andrew Goldenkranz
Spring Grove School
Hollister, CA