Re: Books

At 1:10 PM 9/5/95, Ralph Chapman wrote:
> I noticed in Catalog #72 (Fall 95) for Watkins Natural History Books
> two special items. #106 - Hatcher, Marsh & Lull - The Ceratopsia. 1907
> in good plus shape for $235.00 and #391, Marsh (1880) Odontornithes
> also in very good or better shape for $250. Happily, I've managed to
> accumulate both in my travels. Call AFTER 4PM EST at (518) 568-2280.

        In case anyone else is interested, Hatcher's ceratopsain volume has
been recently reprinted; I have an address for it (it costs $65, if I
recall).  I haven't ordered it myself -- what, you think grad students have
money?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- so I'm not sure if even the reprint
is in print, but I'll give the info to anyone willing to try.  8-)

Jerry D. Harris
Shuler Museum of Paleontology
Southern Methodist University
Box 750395
Dallas  TX  75275-0395
(214) 768-2750
FAX:  (214) 768-2701
jdharris@lust.isem.smu.edu
        (Compuserve:  73132,3372)

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and
quacks like a duck, then it is the sister taxon to,
but cannot parsimoniously be, the direct ancestor
to all other ducks."

                                --  _not_ W. Hennig