administrivia

Ok, I agree with the sentiments expressed here about subscription
checking.  The way that the dinosaur list is set up now (i.e. as of
five minutes ago), nobody should be able to send messages to the list
unless they are already subscribed to it.  This will probably mean
that some of you will have problems getting mail to the list, but that
problem is not insurmountable.  I'll deal with those problems as they
arise.  If you think you've been affected by such an occurrence,
please give me at least a day to notice it and handle it.  After that
one day, write to me directly to ask if your message was received
here.

Now let's all cross our fingers and hope for a new world with no
spammers.