Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FW: Re: FW: Help with Cladistics

>Feathers remain a very weak synapomorphy of birds: since most bird outgroups
>have yet to be found in a Lagerstatten environment, we have no evidence with
>which to dismiss the hypothesis of feathered nonavian theropods.

   A Lagerwhatsis?

** The DinoStore TO START OPS IN SEPT ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** Check out my homepage for details  ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
**                                    ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   ** last dip in Possum Lake             **