'DINOSAUR NESTS AT SEA SHORE'

There's a page long article in vol. 376 Nature called 'Dinosaur nests at the sea
shore'. Sanz, Moratella et al report on a probable nesting site found in
Maastrichtian beach deposits - the first unambiguous evidence of dinosaurs
nesting at a sea shore. (Forgive me if news of this was posted during my list
absence).

The article on the French titanosaur _Ampelosaurus atacis_ is on p.927 of
Science vol. 269. Apparently, our own beloved Dinogeorge had a letter in there
several issues back. Can you tell me where?

"The western desert lives and breaths... at 45 degrees!"

DARREN 'just catching up on the journals' NAISH