OMNI article on BCF theory

I still have a copy of the article I wrote for the June 1994 OMNI on disk,
almost exactly as I sent it to Murray Cox. It's about 34K long--too long for
an e-mail but I could chop it into two pieces. It's also a bit out of date (I
now have better information about _Cosesaurus_ and _Megalancosaurus_, for
example), and it's somewhat oversimplified and hyped-up for the mass market,
but I could post it to the group if there is enough interest.

G.O.